The sequel to Darkborn: While her husband and Ishmael journey south, bound for the borders and a possible Shadowborn invasion, Telmaine Hearne returns to Minhorne, the shared city of Darkborn and Lightborn. Her assigned role: reluctant mage guardian of Lord Vladimer Plantageter and his brother the archduke. Her dearest wish, to escape recognition as a mage. But to protect herself, and them, she begins to experiment with dangerous Shadowborn magic …
On the other side of sunrise, the assassination of the Lightborn prince by means suspiciously evocative of Darkborn treachery places the young and idealistic Fejelis in his father’s place. Fejelis asks his friend, the mage Tammorn, to investigate his father’s murder, and what Tam finds may topple more than just Fejelis’ throne.
- Lightborn by Alison Sinclair | Bitten by Books
- Welcome to: LIGHTBORN by Alison Sinclair | Love, Romances, and More
- Lightborn | Speed-Reading Book Nerd Reviews
- Lightborn by Alison Sinclair – review | Bookspotcentral
- Trilogy Review: Darkborn, Lightborn, and Shadowborn by Alison Sinclair | Palatine Public Library
- Lightborn | Leslie's 2c
- Robyn Book Reviews − Follow My Book Blog Friday!
- 117. Lightborn by Alison Sinclair... | Drey's Library
- Lightborn by A. Sinclair | Literary Escapism
- REVIEW: Lightborn by Alison Sinclair | Ashley Crump | SF Signal